Autor Tema: Ishie's thread  (Leído 272550 veces)

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
  • My DLS Kuids: 58223:
    • Marsz, New Horizons
FOR Alberte
« Respuesta #1040 en: Enero 24, 2011, 21:15:03 »
Hi Alberte,

I don't understand why Auran wants to blame the creators, you read their posts toward me? It's so ridiculous!

Ishie

Mickey esta dormiendo alrededor de los pies de Dios!
      Siempre te amaremos y nunca te olvidaremos!!

Desconectado zatovisualworks

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
Re: Ishie's thread
« Respuesta #1041 en: Enero 25, 2011, 13:55:38 »
Ishie:

My position is clear enough:

1. No more DLS for ZVW assets. Of course, the rest of IBerTrainZ staff members have been thinking the same for years... I was the only who'd been submitting items there. Not any longer.

2. No fixing of anything for the DLS or V3N. It's V3N's business now. But... :hihi: as I typed there:

I do not fear or mind being hacked, copied, fixed, swept, surpassed, underlooked, mimed, sided, overscripted, analysed, dissected, overwritten, corrected, removed, unquoted, forgotten, simplified, maximized, minimized, shut down, windowed, pixelized, demonized, purified, sanctified, or simply improved.

3. That means:

Anyhow, of course, if asked to, I'll help and guide any trainzer to fix any asset, even mine... as always do.

4. I cannot understand this kind of opinions and statements:

Originally Posted by gawpo50
It is and always will be the responsibility of the content creator, whether the item is payware, freeware, for the DLS or open source, that it meets the current programs requirements.

or...

That is in no way the fault of N3V

It seems that there is kinda Prætorian Guard around the Brisbane team. Non-profit creators are blamed and even discredited and the ones who are making a profit of all our work (V3N) result in the heroes of this disgraceful state of the matter. It seems as if some trainzers were hired by V3N to support their suicidal policy. Sometimes it coincides to be Aussie trainzers to follow this Prætorian Guarding practice. 

5. Although I understand and share your feelings here:

Truthfully, I can easily wash my hands and ask Auran to delete all of my nearly 2000 items, but then that would not be fair to the layout masters! John and crew from TPR's or the crew from the IBER Community, to Phil, and many others that I have worked with -- I do the contents for them, always for the layout creators!

Ishie, to hell with it! Route builders reluctant to use non DLS assets must change their ways (Phil included who is always reluctant to it!) if they don't want to miss tons of quality content out of the now-less-heavenly DLS. To hell with it, Ishie. Enough is enough.

6. Most non-profit creators do not seek a-five-minute glory or fame (as someone dared to type). Our level of human vanity was filled up some years ago. No need for none of it. The ones who blame creators for this saddening situation must lead their ingratitude to the Brisbane team, who are the sellers, not us, just contributors for nothing more than a soft thankyouverymuch.

7. Take my advice, Ishie: Do not contribute any longer to the DLS. Let it go. Empower the Third Party Sites (you ones you like most). 

Take care, my friend.

Alberte  :)

=============================================================================
Just a note for ibertrainzers interested and puzzled : :fundido:/ Nota para ibertrainzeros interesados en el asunto y que están :fundido: :

This is about what is going on at this thread /Todo esto va sobre lo que se está cociendo y escribiendo en este hilo --> http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=67573
===============================================================================

Mi frikiperfil :hihi:  Adopte un gato pobriño --> .

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
« Respuesta #1042 en: Enero 25, 2011, 16:59:22 »
Hi Alberte,

It’s clear that Auran, as a company, really doesn’t take into consideration us, content creators! They advertised the DLS on their products, but yet we get screw! Also, Auran and their new name is the same! They just changed the name, so it’s basically the same old folks!

As for the DLS, I’m just trap up against the wall! Layout creators, like Phil, for example, rely so much on the DLS. If I stop now then I feel I am not given them the tools to really work on those layouts! As I said at Auran forum that I do this for the layout builders! I do enjoy when someone uses an item that I may have made creatively! I feel that those who defend Auran have some kind of financial attachment, like selling their pay ware items, and other just have never created anything in their life, so they don’t see it as we do!

It’s all a never-ending story. When Trainz Multiplayer comes out it will have issues with contents. I think and feel that Auran should have left things along, and stop messing around with old contents. I just have this feeling that there’s soothing fishy behind all this, because why would Auran force us to fix old contents? Well, time will tell if there’s more here then meet the eye!

Your post at the forum hit the point on so many levels! Well done!

Ishie

PS. I still have dozens of item for the IBER community, in other words IBER signs are written on these items – as I update everything I got at home, I’ll send that to you, and only to you – so those items will not be uploaded at the DLS!

PSS. I recall you telling us that you teach… what grade?

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1043 en: Enero 25, 2011, 17:37:35 »

Dear Ishie:

Current owners of Trainz are making (foul) use of us, Ishie. We are grown-ups and know that behind the 'for the community's sake' there's a pure making-profit purpose. :hihi: At least old-time auranites knew how to pretend they weren't. I miss my friend Henkie Plaggemars. :wink:

PS. I still have dozens of item for the IBER community, in other words IBER signs are written on these items – as I update everything I got at home, I’ll send that to you, and only to you – so those items will not be uploaded at the DLS!

PSS. I recall you telling us that you teach… what grade?

1. You know all your 'trainzy babies' :hihi: are welcomed here.

2. Seniors. Last grade before college. :wink:

Alberte  :D

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
« Respuesta #1044 en: Enero 26, 2011, 17:28:52 »
Hi Alberte,

Very thoughtful posts at Auran's!!!

Honestly, dear friend, it's a lost cost -- when you have people defending what Auran has been doing it's hard to understand their way of thinking or even trying to acknowledge their reasoning!

Anyhow, 12 grade!! I thought it was younger kids! LOL

Ishie

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1045 en: Enero 26, 2011, 19:44:11 »
Some of the newcomers are becoming really nasty, Ishie. Old timers aren't used to this unkind style:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showpost.php?p=733275&postcount=190

Yes, I know this is a fallen flag, Ishie. But at least let's make people know that some dissidence exists. :hihi: Of course, this thread assures me of leaving the DLS more and more. :hihi: Just in case I had some doubt. :hihi:

BTW, have you noticed how the Brisbane team vanished from the thread leaving the fight to their new Prætorian Guard? :hihi:

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1046 en: Enero 27, 2011, 18:52:59 »
Sorry, Ishie, but this time I can't agree you.

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/member.php?u=342331

Not well said!

This guy has been going nuts along the thread. He has been calling us primadonnas and such other 'niceties'. And he ends up telling the same as we've been telling from the beginning: N3V'ers screwed it up.

Not well said, whoBill: You've been a fusser all along the way. :cabreo:

Alberte  :D from my pulpit

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
« Respuesta #1047 en: Enero 27, 2011, 21:50:55 »
Hi Alberte,

His post above my post is one that agreed, in that this is what he said"

"Having said that, I would also ask you to look forward rather than back and as content creators approach Auran to ensure that future uploads to the DLS will have a clear unequivocal policy statement on how content will be handled in the future should changes need to be made. I believe that Auran/NV3 owe their content creators at least that as respect for everything they have contributed in the past. Perhaps then everyone can move forward to enjoy our hobby in a much more stable and clear environment."

Here he had a point -- Auran should be clear with their policy -- it's like everything Auran sits down the code an new trainz product they change the rules, and then we're all screw! Also, dear Alberte, TRO9, sometimes clears an item error-free, when it's actually not error free! I have a feeling that this going to be another problem when future products comes out!

Back to Bill -- it's the only post I agree him with -- and he seems to put the blame on Auran, where it should be!

ON A SIDE NOTE -- there's are many in the forum who think that Auran cares for them -- I see them attacking your post, and Mikes, etc and yet they still fail to understand one important thing, which is, when we create something we hold it dear to us, regardless if it's a box with only windows, but that little item is like our babies, at least that's how I feel! LOL

Ishie

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1048 en: Enero 28, 2011, 14:20:29 »
OK, Ishie, thanks for the clarification. Finally he turns to say the same as we'd been telling: Auran to be blamed:shock: :shock: Unprofessional, I labelled them.

And since they are not changing their policies, me either. :wink: Yes, fallen flag, but with principles. :bien:

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
Ishie's thread
« Respuesta #1049 en: Enero 28, 2011, 15:59:34 »
Hi Albert,

I clearly understand your standard in all of this -- I mean, seriously, Auran attack everyone one of my post til I stop it on its' track! It's why I never bought the classic series, and did not get TR10 ... if Trainz Online is any good, and I will take a sit and wait approach then, perhaps I might get it, but then again I know I am going to be forced to buy TR10, because Auran likes playing games, like that!

Also, our dear friend Craig, seeseeme, send me a link to where the error files are being loaded -- he said your kuids is not there ye -- ironically, i don't have much errors, since I have been updating my buildings to night mode, thus fixing whatever they had! And those items that Auran displayed i will going to fix them, only because I want to include night mode into them.

With that said, Auran changed again with Greg lane left for other endeavors. tony Hillman, who's running show doesn't really care to communicate with his customers like Greg Lane did! It always starts at the top, and it seems those on top have forgotten their long term customers like you, me, and many others. I believe that those defending Auran are doing it simply because either they have a finial interested, and they're protecting their countrymen. either way, Auran has fail to understand that CC are that makes the product stands on its feet -- like Mike said, it's about principles, and like I told Auran (Chris)  on a post, it's about respect!

Take care dear friend!
Ishie

PS Have you ever tried that external link that Auran has? Just curious! LOL

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1050 en: Enero 28, 2011, 17:22:58 »
Ishie,

I checked https://www.auran.com/planetauran/com_dls_cleanup.php on my Auran profile. Yes, in fact, after a tiring 132-page scrolling I didn't find any of my kuid, which is shocking unprofessional since I received this from them:

Hi zatovisualworks,

As part of our continuing effort to improve the Trainz user experience we have performed an error checking parse over every asset on the Download Station. During this parse we have identified several of your assets as requiring repair. These assets are as follows:

<KUID:86311:55556> - Bogie sucio RENFE 333
<KUID:86311:75227> - Bandera Nacional de Andalucía
<KUID:86311:50010> - YC-25 bogey
<KUID:86311:50011> - YC-25 bogey sucio

It sounded very strange to me because I've always worked by the latest rules of CCG and the almost useless wikiTrainz but... I doubted. :nose:

But things get worse:

My last post...

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showpost.php?p=734444&postcount=298

:cabreo: I can't accept changing the terms and conditions after the Auran era and not telling.

Viva IberTrainZ and the Third Party Sites Independence! 

BTW, the most professional having worked for Auran IMHO was Henkie Plaggemars, pro and friendly!

Alberte :adios:

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
« Respuesta #1051 en: Enero 28, 2011, 17:38:22 »
Hi Albert,

My dear friend, I think you're fighting a lost cost, and you're stressing yourself way too much! Remember that your health comes first, and if this is a thorn on your side i strongly suggest to let it go! I clearly and undoubtedly understand what you're saying at Auran's. In fact, I said the same thing but in other words, and guess what? Chris (from Auran) disrespected me by quoting me, and suggesting that had an agenda, which I clearly said that my agenda is that I don't want anyone fixing my stuff, without permission! If you go back on that thread you can really see that I got under his skin, for whatever reason! Now, there are those that think and believe that they need to speak for Auran's, and those posts of there's are meaningless posts toward you! Those people really doesn't understand the essence and meaning of your posts!

Again, I know how you feel, and I've been there, fighting these type of folks in the pass; but after a while it's pointless! The real voices that matters, which are Auran's does not care to answer you -- maybe because your posts are very thoughtful and to the point! When Greg Lane run things, there was respect for the contributors, but that ship has sailed, and we no longer have this. A long time ago I expressed the same issues, about how Greg Lane operated the forum, and how it's operated now, and guess what... Chris (from Auran) replied very negative -- perhaps I have gotten under his skin that he has gone as far as to warn me, for saying the truth. Of course, he will never have a reason to ban me, because I never bite to his posts! In other words, this is the Auran we must deal with today, and we deal with it because we love creating contents and routes, for the fun of it! Lastly, dear friend, I say move on and don't stress yourself over an issue that a software company doesn't care much about, thus not caring about the people who really gave their product two feet!

Ishie

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1052 en: Enero 28, 2011, 17:46:00 »
:wink: Not stressed, dear Ishie, thank you for your words.

:hihi: As you can read on my post I still show my special own sense of humour (-which some can't undertsand at all, I admit, since sences of humour are always subjective and own :wink: )

Have a good weekend, dear Ishie! Take your kids out even in the cold snow! Are you in New York or in Florida now?

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
« Respuesta #1053 en: Enero 28, 2011, 17:52:49 »
:wink: Not stressed, dear Ishie, thank you for your words.

:hihi: As you can read on my post I still show my special own sense of humour (-which some can't undertsand at all, I admit, since sences of humour are always subjective and own :wink: )

Have a good weekend, dear Ishie! Take your kids out even in the cold snow! Are you in New York or in Florida now?

Living in Florida -- no more NYC, especially since my parents passed away in 2007/8 -- I still can't believe it!  :( :( :( :( :(

Anyhow, we might buy a new car this weekend -- a minivan -- the girls are growing fast, and we need the space -- we go to lots of county fairs, museum, etc etc etc ... so we need the space! LOL

Back on the forum thing -- I've seen the humorous side, but still, I know it gets to you how we have been treated! It's just natural; especially when folks want to pretend their Auran's attorneys!

Take care now, OK! Logging off soon, girls finished watching sesame street from their cribs, so I get a two hour window each day!

Ishie

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
IBER Community Route Builders Plz
« Respuesta #1054 en: Enero 29, 2011, 16:59:19 »
Hola,

¿Busco para una ruta de tipo ciudad, qué recomendaría usted?

Dé gracias Ishie

=================================================

Hello guys,

I am searching for a city type route, what would you recommend?

Thank
Ishie

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1055 en: Enero 29, 2011, 18:25:05 »

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
« Respuesta #1056 en: Enero 30, 2011, 11:06:04 »
Excellent Alberte, Thanks!

Ishie

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
My little one's!
« Respuesta #1057 en: Enero 30, 2011, 20:49:20 »
I meant to show this to Craig, since he has asked me on how my girls are doing, so I figured I show the Albert, and company, as you all know that I have been a father in recent years!

Ishie

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1058 en: Enero 30, 2011, 20:52:51 »
Curly cuties! :bien:

Take fatherly care of them!  :aplauso:

Desconectado saturexpress

• Global Moderator
« Respuesta #1059 en: Enero 30, 2011, 20:54:43 »
Very beautilul girls Ishie, congratulations :bien:

Satur :lol:

Desconectado seeseeme

• Maquinista
« Respuesta #1060 en: Enero 30, 2011, 20:57:03 »
Looks like you are in trouble already Ish, your daughter is already on the phone  :lol:

Great photos.

Craig
:):):)

Trainz Member since August 31, 2002
TRS2004 Version 2.4 (build 2365)
TS2010 build 42203

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1061 en: Enero 31, 2011, 00:08:10 »
A new nonsense by the new guys at N3V3R-have-seen-this... answering on your thread, Ishie

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showpost.php?p=735995&postcount=13

Where have all these new codebreakers have jumped off? :hihi:

:nose:

Browsing through 1000 assets, one by one, is not my idea of fun.

Who cares about his idea of fun!!! He should care for customers' fun.

Alberte  :D

Desconectado seeseeme

• Maquinista
« Respuesta #1062 en: Enero 31, 2011, 00:18:10 »
I saw that Alberte, and while I am now mainly 2010 I am not happy about the possible loss of the DLS Web Page.  The limit of 1,000 I can kind-of live with, but it's total loss is going a bit far I think.

This morning I was looking for content to fix for dmdrake as part of the "DLS Clean Up" process and CM 2009 could not find some.  They where on the DLS though and I had to use FTP to get them.

Craig
:):):)

Trainz Member since August 31, 2002
TRS2004 Version 2.4 (build 2365)
TS2010 build 42203

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1063 en: Enero 31, 2011, 01:07:33 »
 :D

Web paging is more comfortable, Craig. I don't know what these new people at N3V3R are thinking of by dismantling everything most of trainzers like and enjoy.

I can understand cuts in budget, income and sales, but are they going nuts?

The silent majority of trainzers who do not follow the forums and don't have a FCT (-there are many, many more than the forum goers-) at all can get very frustrated and angry -because they were told on Trainz boxes or websites that there were tons of free available downloadable stuff on the DLS- at this situation of castrated functionalities and facilities which worked acceptably well before the decision of not supporting T4 and T6 any more, which most of Third Parties regard absurd.

Many many of us have all versions of Trainz, but maybe have decided to keep using an older version. It's just a matter of liking or appreciation. Since no more trainz-build 2.5 and lesser assets are allowed into the DLS, should we download them, install on T10 and downgrade the config to trainz-build 4.5 or lesser and import onto our T4 or T6. Nonsense, Craig, nonsense. Oh, no, let me say... just business.

Good night (morning for you), Craig.

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
My little One's
« Respuesta #1064 en: Enero 31, 2011, 15:41:01 »
Hi guys,

Thanks for the kind words -- what's so wierd is how time flies -- they are growing so fast!!!!

Ishie

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
Auran Madness!
« Respuesta #1065 en: Enero 31, 2011, 15:43:22 »
Albert, I just don't understand the DLS issue -- i get the CC issues, but the DLS .... it comes down to money -- it looks like those that paid for a lifetime tickets might just get screw here --- in  other words, Auran is taken their money and then suddenly to cut all of us loose!

Ishie

Desconectado manweb

• Global Moderator
  • MGM - Manuel
« Respuesta #1066 en: Enero 31, 2011, 17:37:00 »
Oh Ishie.

beautiful girls :bien: very very beautiful

Regards

Manuel

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
Re: Auran Madness!
« Respuesta #1067 en: Enero 31, 2011, 19:31:53 »
Albert, I just don't understand the DLS issue -- i get the CC issues, but the DLS .... it comes down to money -- it looks like those that paid for a lifetime tickets might just get screw here --- in  other words, Auran is taken their money and then suddenly to cut all of us loose!

Ishie

:hihi: I'm going to ask for my money back if the DLSgoes off before the deadlline in 2034. :hihi: Just in case... :eek:

I can understand that all these people, Terrys, Zecs, Chrises have bosses and earn a living, but I think they are screwing it up by following these guidelines based on despising the core loyal customers for the sake of getting new ones. Time will tell. The only thing I know is that Trainz can survive N3VRalwaysfail :hihi: with Third Party Sties, but Trainz could not survive at the company.

It's a pity Trainz CM depends so much on the connection with the N3V server. Maybe we'll have to go back to TRS2004 if this venture goes rotten.  :shock: Keep all the SP's safe just in case :shock:

Take care,

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
FOR Manuel
« Respuesta #1068 en: Enero 31, 2011, 20:06:48 »
Oh Ishie.

beautiful girls :bien: very very beautiful

Regards

Manuel

Hey dear Manuel,

How are you been these days?? Hope things are well at your end!!

Thanks for the kind words --- what surprises me is how fast they are growing, etc!

Ishie

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
Auran Madness!
« Respuesta #1069 en: Enero 31, 2011, 20:12:08 »

Ishie

:hihi: I'm going to ask for my money back if the DLSgoes off before the deadlline in 2034. :hihi: Just in case... :eek:

I can understand that all these people, Terrys, Zecs, Chrises have bosses and earn a living, but I think they are screwing it up by following these guidelines based on despising the core loyal customers for the sake of getting new ones. Time will tell. The only thing I know is that Trainz can survive N3VRalwaysfail :hihi: with Third Party Sties, but Trainz could not survive at the company.

It's a pity Trainz CM depends so much on the connection with the N3V server. Maybe we'll have to go back to TRS2004 if this venture goes rotten.  :shock: Keep all the SP's safe just in case :shock:

Take care,

I'm speechless -- it's hard for me to understand their philosophy -- the game needs us more than we need the game, but they're behaving las if the game itself is our oxygen, and if we don't get a bit each day we're going to do -- for a small company, they're taken lot of chances!

The only thing I can think of is that maybe Trainz Mulit-Player all of these changes for it to operate perfectly!! Still, they need to get themselves a real PR guys like Henk! Chris and Terry are programmers, not PR person -- it's why their posts come out so cold and out of touch with their customers!

Ishie

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1070 en: Enero 31, 2011, 20:15:07 »
Just browsing this new thread about multi-playing:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=68098

:hihi: How many 'clever' 'smart' people we do have at the N3VRalwaysfail Forums! They are in 'experts' in economics, business, aeronautics, weaving, balloon lowing, knitting, egg cracking, home cooking or ant eating, among others. Forums are really funny... in fact, people are funny... and daring too.

:hihi:

Let's have fun.

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
Re: Auran Madness!
« Respuesta #1071 en: Enero 31, 2011, 20:20:29 »
the game needs us more than we need the game, but they're behaving las if the game itself is our oxygen, and if we don't get a bit each day we're going to do --

:wink:

I can live without multi-player Trainz. In fact, I can live without Trainz. :hihi:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showpost.php?p=736323&postcount=15

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
Trainz Online
« Respuesta #1072 en: Enero 31, 2011, 20:28:04 »
I'm a huge fan of online gaming, to be honest Albert -- me and someone else, back in the old forum who started asking about a trainz version, where good friends can play! If it's done the right way it could work, for example, here at Iber, everyone are good friends, so in a huge map you can have people controlling freight, passenger, and have a dispatcher, etc etc ... i think it'll be an enjoyable way to play trainz -- of course, I think if you play with strangers things can get messy. With that said, it's not the product that makes us question Auran, it's their personnel, and how they are dealing with all of these issues -- tony, who is now in charge is missing in actions -- perhaps he likes his thrown and doesn't wish to come down to talk to the peasants -- Unlike Greg Lane which we could easily find him  responding to people's concerns' -- that action relax many heads --- now, they have programmers trying to be PR, and they're really not good at it!

this is just my 2 cents!
Ishie

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1073 en: Enero 31, 2011, 20:42:11 »
Ishie,

I think that there's a generation gap on this.

For example, we have this thread on this matter of multi-playing over here:

http://www.ibertrainz.eu/foro2/index.php?topic=18890.0

It seems that younger ibertrainzers like this concept very much. But older ones like me (and others) can't see ourselves multi-playing as if we were Callers of Duty :wink:

Of course, we do respect everyone's liking very much, :hihi: following the teaching of our famous saying:

:muchos:

(It reads: There's not only one Trainz, there's a different Trainz for everyone)

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1074 en: Enero 31, 2011, 20:57:24 »
...and there are other considerations to bear in mind:

:arrow: Some users are more creators than Trainz routes users. I myself can stay days and days without opening  a route for playing, if involves in creative jobs. or in enjoying World 1:1 known bu others as 'Real life'

:arrow: Even being a beta, this concept of multi-playing presented by N3VRalwaysfail is really poor and boring IMO. The same routes, no third party assets, no compatibilty mode (where's the legacy gone!!!!!!!!!).

:arrow: Even though one can like every kind of railroading experience all over the world, and actually I do like, I can see not appeal on running on certain pre-defined routes which maybe are not my like. Just this is for very close friends who share the same liking and way of enjoying railroading, just like the Callers of Duty play with their closest friends shooting zombies all the time. 

:wink: IMO, of course

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
Trainz Multi-player
« Respuesta #1075 en: Enero 31, 2011, 22:16:40 »
Hi Albert,

Your last statement said it for me, in that I see Trainz Multi-player played with close friends is the bottom line – since I don’t have EE, I couldn’t signed up to beta-test it as I would have like, still, I am not going to buy it because of two reasons – first, I know that one would be require to get EE before installing Multi-player (still I could be wrong there) and 2, I am going to take a wait and see approach, etc – Auran doesn’t deserve my money so quickly. So I’ll give it a couple of months, and read people’s comments before deciding. Also, and I am speculating here, that I am assuming that you can select any route, or any route one would create? I think you’re in a better position to answer this one since you’re a beta tester, sir! Lastly, I am not a route guy 100 percent, but with the right folks I get can into driving around and performing duties in multiplayer sessions. Like I said before many times, let’s see how it comes out at the end. Still, you’re given it a poor rating does got me a bit concern now!!!

Ishie

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1076 en: Febrero 01, 2011, 13:44:13 »
Ishie:

The beta contains just that: Beta everything. Limited routes and sessions. Of course no third party assets at all. And that's very important for us and for many people, even though on the final release users could use their own route :shock:

Good self-advice, Ishie: Wait and see.  

Alberte :adios:

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
Albert
« Respuesta #1077 en: Febrero 01, 2011, 15:22:53 »
Well, at least that's a start, able to use one's route!

Just before Classic was released I took a wait and see approach because I left Auran was just milking the cow with those products, etc ... just the same with TR10 -- I'll bet we will be force to buy TR10 if we want to get Multi player working!

Ishie

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
Thanks Albert ...
« Respuesta #1078 en: Febrero 02, 2011, 16:31:40 »
I'll use Chrome so I can participate with the IBER community from time to time!  :D

Ishie

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1079 en: Febrero 02, 2011, 17:00:57 »
That's great, Ishie! Feel free to join all the threads, even by using your Floridan English. :wink:

Google Chrome bulit-in translator works quite well.

IBerTrainZ

Gestor de Descargas IBTZ [Download] IBTZ sitio web [Website] El legado de Maestranza Norte La colección AVEZ en IBTZ

NuncaFalla [N3V Games]

Foro Oficial de Trainz [Forum] Trainz Wiki Download Station Trainz Series Trainz Service Packs Planet Auran Trainz Portal

Otros sitios [Other sites]

T-TRZ de Vasco Troni [En obras] LunMan 3D Los logotipos trainzeros de Alberte Zato El blog trainzero de Alberte Zato Viajeros al Tren (VAT)