Autor Tema: Ishie's thread  (Leído 272691 veces)

Desconectado manweb

• Global Moderator
  • MGM - Manuel
Re: Ishie's thread
« Respuesta #1000 en: Enero 02, 2010, 11:56:34 »
Hello Ish, Manuel, Alberte  :D

Thanks for the nice welcome and response to my emails, I thought I would post in Ishie's thread!

Your group has done some very good work over the years, I had noticed the Ida yard looked interesting, so downloaded it. I was hoping to find the missing dependencies so registered yesterday. Unfortunately some of the web translators for Spanish to English did not translate some of the key words in the emails, so I was unsure if I had to wait for a confirming email, or I had to respond so you would know my email was valid. Thank you for your help.

I emailed Ishie' but I see from this thread that your Spanish is not much netter than mine, thanks for your help Ish.

Ish, you asked a while ago about making some of my models into products. I had similar request from another users, so I am converting some of my Komatsu and Caterpillar models into products.

I will have a look around the forum and see what I can find.

regards
Ian  

Heeellooooo Ian :adios:

Wellcome to :ibtz2:

And, of course, Happy New Year 2010

Best Regards

Manuel

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
  • My DLS Kuids: 58223:
    • Marsz, New Horizons
¡¡Nuevos contenido!!
« Respuesta #1001 en: Enero 18, 2010, 17:12:32 »
Hello Everyone,

New items to enjoy!! :D
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=46843&page=9

Ishie

Mickey esta dormiendo alrededor de los pies de Dios!
      Siempre te amaremos y nunca te olvidaremos!!

Desconectado zatovisualworks

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1002 en: Enero 18, 2010, 17:20:28 »
Let's go to El Corte Inglés Warehouse, Ishie... :bien:

Sales are on right now! :hihi:

Alberte :adios:

Mi frikiperfil :hihi:  Adopte un gato pobriño --> .

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
¡Hola Estimada Comunidad!!
« Respuesta #1003 en: Marzo 01, 2010, 00:30:45 »
Acabo de parar y digo hola --. ¡- He perdido interés en es delante de una computadora personal últimamente para que sea la razón de mi ausencia del trainz, y del material!!

Las chicas crecen rápidamente. Kyra anda y corre ahora, LOL... Krysten se ríe mucho. ¡Nosotros ellos tomamos a lugares divertidos donde niños de su edad hacen material divertido!!

Hacemos todo bien -- -.

¡Alberte, Manuel, y la compañía -- espera que todos hagan justo fino!!

Ishie

=============================================================

I am just stopping and saying hi --- I have lost interest in being in front of a PC lately so that's the reason of my absence from trainz, and stuff!!

girls are growing fast. Kyra walks and runs now, LOL ... Krysten laughs a lot. We take them to fun places where children of their age do fun stuff!!

We are all doing fine ---

Alberte, Manuel, and company -- hope everyone is doing just fine!!

Ishie

Desconectado manweb

• Global Moderator
  • MGM - Manuel
« Respuesta #1004 en: Marzo 01, 2010, 07:33:17 »
Hello Ishie.

I'm glad to read you here :bien:

And..... We say in Ibertrainz :vida: There is life beyong Trainz.

Enjoy with your wife and your wonderful girls Kyra and Kristen.

They are the best of life :bien:

Best regards

Manuel

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1005 en: Marzo 01, 2010, 18:48:45 »
:wink: Well, what Manu means is that there's life beyond Trainz, fortunately. But sometimes g's can replace d's :hihi:

And that's our way to show it :vida:

Código: [Seleccionar]
:vida:

Be proud of showing your other lives here... as we do here :arrow: http://www.ibertrainz.eu/foro2/index.php?topic=18010.0

Take care of your beauties, and start telling them there are some :ovni: over here that know of their first feats... :hihi:

Keep coming, Ishie.

:adios:

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
Life in General !!
« Respuesta #1006 en: Marzo 01, 2010, 19:37:05 »
Hi guys,

Thanks for the kind words!!!

Kids, family, they are your legacy, thus your chain for your future!!! We have two beautiful girls, and more to come, LOL!!!

Ishie

Desconectado seeseeme

• Maquinista
« Respuesta #1007 en: Marzo 03, 2010, 20:59:35 »
Family is always so very important Ish, more important then Trainz.  Great to hear the girls are going well and starting to run around causing all sorts of trouble for you and your wife ...... children are like that, I know I was one once  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Take care,

Craig
:):):)

Trainz Member since August 31, 2002
TRS2004 Version 2.4 (build 2365)
TS2010 build 42203

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
« Respuesta #1008 en: Marzo 04, 2010, 12:52:35 »
Thanks Craig!!

How are you these days, old friend!?

Ishie

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
Hello
« Respuesta #1009 en: Mayo 17, 2010, 12:20:55 »
Hi Everyone,

Just stopping by and saying hi ... not really spending time in from of the PC these days -- it's summer now, so we are spending many days outside --we have taken the girls to amusement parks, water parks, parks, museum, movies, etc ... each week we have something planned!!

Hope Albert, and Manual are doing well!!

Ishie

Desconectado manweb

• Global Moderator
  • MGM - Manuel
Re: Hello
« Respuesta #1010 en: Mayo 17, 2010, 12:34:47 »
Hello Ishie :adios:

I'm very glad to read you here.

I'm happy to see you well and all your family.

it's summer now, so we are spending many days outside --we have taken the girls to amusement parks, water parks, parks, museum, movies, etc ... each week we have something planned!!

:bien: :aplauso: :aplauso: Yes Ishie, the best :bien:

Hope Albert, and Manual are doing well!!

Ishie

Thanks Ishie I'm very well, many thanks :bien:

Best Regards and a big embrace :abrazo:

Manuel

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1011 en: Mayo 17, 2010, 12:40:20 »
Parks, parks, parks, parks, life is a park now for you, fortunately, dear Ishie. :bien: :rie:

How nice to hear from you!

Next trainzy asset to do, Ishie, ... a park! :devil:

Enjoy you new well-deserved life! As we say over here...

:vida:

There's life beyond Trainz, fortunately.

Alberte :abrazo:

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
« Respuesta #1012 en: Mayo 24, 2010, 11:35:38 »
Thanks Guys!!!
Trainz is still not in my blood, tho -- perhaps this fall I get back into it .... it's jsut those type of spells we all go through, LOL

Take care
ishie

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
Ishie's thread
« Respuesta #1013 en: Junio 21, 2010, 11:38:19 »
Hello Everyone,

Hi Alberto --- I saw your post toward me at the forum so I figure I response here -- we are doing great --- we're taking the girls to every fun place each a week to museums to sesame place, etc .... the weather is very hot so we got yearly passports to Busch Gardens and Island adventure here in Florida ... that's where you can find us on weekends, etc!!!

The girls are growing fast .... beside getting a bug in the last months or so, they are doing great!! We night have another little one by next year, etc .... i have always believe in having plenty of children when the time is right, etc ... as you may know, children are your legacy .... LOL

Anyhow dear friend ... you take care of yourself, now!!

Ishie

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1014 en: Junio 21, 2010, 11:50:56 »
Greaaat, Ishie! That's the way you are doin', great! :wink: Yes, I have two "legacies". Grown-up ones right now, so closer to be real legacies. :hihi: :wink:   

:hihi: BTW, Craig not recognising your Airport terminal building is unforgivable. :rie: :porrazo:

Keep taking care of all yor family,

Desconectado seeseeme

• Maquinista
« Respuesta #1015 en: Junio 21, 2010, 20:23:04 »
Hi Ish,

Great to hear how you and the family are going.  I am sure its a great "adventure" taking the girls out each weekend and seeing them experience different things and having a great time.  Sadly, I hear a lot of families do not do this :(

I owe you an email so I should do that soon, I have been busy merging layouts of NSW, Australia and making some adjustments.  So far I think I have merged about 14 routes and the layout is now up too 150+MB.  My new computer handles it very well though with a layout of this size there is little "complex" detailing of towns etc and I have no real intention of changing the original creators details.

The other thing I have been doing is a lot of testing of Vulcan's planes and Airport structures, which is great fun and a real privilege.

@ Alberte, that hurt my head, I can feel the thumping all the way here in Aussie  :lol: :lol: :lol:  Now I will have to go to the shop for some pills for my headache  :lol: :lol:

Craig
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

TS2010 build 42203

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
Congratulation Spain on World Cup!
« Respuesta #1016 en: Julio 14, 2010, 12:07:43 »
Hello Everyone,

Congratulation Spain on winning the World Cup!  :D

On a side note - My wife is a huge fan of Rafael Nadal!!

Ishie

PS. Craig, will e-mail you directly my good friend!

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
Re: Congratulation Spain on World Cup!
« Respuesta #1017 en: Julio 14, 2010, 14:28:58 »

Hi Ishie,

Your wife really knows who deserves congrats!

I admit I'm not one for soccer. Mine are single sports like tennis where a person alone (not even coaches allowed on the court) must face his/her strength, fears and will of overcoming up-and-downs. Nadal is a real champion with great self-confidence and strength .

The soccer ones... well, who knows! I use my feet for walking and running (or kicking stones on the road :hihi: ) and my head for holding my brain and bike helmet! :hihi: 

Anyway, thank you for your kind message. Some soccer ibertrainzers surely will thank you stronger than me. :wink:

Note for Good Old Craig: Yes, I got your message too. I'll answer it on the e-mail. :wink:

Desconectado seeseeme

• Maquinista
« Respuesta #1018 en: Julio 14, 2010, 21:57:11 »
Hi Everyone,

Well, yes I suppose Congratulations are in order for Spain.  Personally, I do not mind watching any sport as long as it is played in a competitive, sportsman like manner and is an entertaining match/competition.  Some of what I saw of the Soccer Final did not quite look this way and is a bit disappointing.

My main sport is an Aussie Rules Football match, somewhat different to many other codes of "football" and I am not sure how many on this forum would have seen a match.

All the best,

Craig

TS2010 build 42203

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
Questions Alberte
« Respuesta #1019 en: Julio 16, 2010, 17:47:42 »

Hi Ishie,

Your wife really knows who deserves congrats!

I admit I'm not one for soccer. Mine are single sports like tennis where a person alone (not even coaches allowed on the court) must face his/her strength, fears and will of overcoming up-and-downs. Nadal is a real champion with great self-confidence and strength .

The soccer ones... well, who knows! I use my feet for walking and running (or kicking stones on the road :hihi: ) and my head for holding my brain and bike helmet! :hihi: 

Anyway, thank you for your kind message. Some soccer ibertrainzers surely will thank you stronger than me. :wink:

Note for Good Old Craig: Yes, I got your message too. I'll answer it on the e-mail. :wink:

Hello Hi Alberte,

I am not a soccer fan, myself! Like you, I enjoy Tennis! I always watch the French, Spain en England opens including Aus and US, and other tournament from around the world!!

Craig just remind me that after Sept 1 all predated items for previous versions will not be allow to upload to the DLS, so if the version is changed to work with TR09 (in the config file) can the item still be upload in that manner?

Thanks
Ishie

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
Re: Questions Alberte
« Respuesta #1020 en: Julio 16, 2010, 19:37:47 »

Craig just remind me that after Sept 1 all predated items for previous versions will not be allow to upload to the DLS, so if the version is changed to work with TR09 (in the config file) can the item still be upload in that manner?

Unfortunately, Ishie, that's the way that Auran wants to go along with their business in spite of the negative response put back to them.

It seems to be so. The config.txt will need to include trainz-build 2.6 but, even so, the new St. Peter's filters at the entrance of Heaven DLS may prevent tha asset go through if a file is missing, a texture.txt is foul or something is not built as per T9/T10 standards, etc.

Given that the situation and moment, we at the IBTZ Staff have decided to say goodbye to the DS and offer the next IBTZ (and ZVW) assets only via our Download Manager Site. I will be a pity but Auran decisions are not agreed over here and we take this as just fun, not an asset-making competiiton.

This is our statement --> http://www.ibertrainz.eu/foro2/index.php?topic=18195.0

We also want to keep giving service to T4ers and T6ers (in fact, T6 is the version which I really work on).

And that's the way it's going to be, Ishie, I'm afraid.

Take care,

Alberte  :D

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
The future of Contents (Alberte)
« Respuesta #1021 en: Julio 17, 2010, 10:55:28 »
Hi Alberte,

Thanks for your explanation! I've away from Auran for a while as you may know!

Not sure how you will feel about this suggestion so here it goes -- I have hundreds of items that are targeted for T4, etc for example, like my elevated and underground stuff which is nearly 200 items, among my planes, etc ... if I can't get around fixing these items so I can upload to the DLS then can I use your services to upload from IBTZ!!

PLEASE be honest because i do understand that space and bandwidth is an issue for any site that hosts any type of contents! We all do this for fun so if you can't provide this service then it will NOT be a big deal from end, LOL! It'll be Auran and Auran community lost!

My personnel feelings is that I don't understand why this move! If an item show up in surveyor then what's the big deal if it has errors! I think that Auran will lost their hardcore fan base, etc! Also, I feel that those running that accompany have no idea how to run a company! It's like they are searching for perfections, but someone forgot to tell Auran that it's a game, and like any game we just want to have fun!

Ishie

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
Re: The future of Contents (Alberte)
« Respuesta #1022 en: Julio 17, 2010, 12:57:13 »
Not sure how you will feel about this suggestion so here it goes -- I have hundreds of items that are targeted for T4, etc for example, like my elevated and underground stuff which is nearly 200 items, among my planes, etc ... if I can't get around fixing these items so I can upload to the DLS then can I use your services to upload from IBTZ!!

PLEASE be honest because i do understand that space and bandwidth is an issue for any site that hosts any type of contents! We all do this for fun so if you can't provide this service then it will NOT be a big deal from end, LOL! It'll be Auran and Auran community lost!

:hihi: :devil: Speaking honestly, Ishie. That's the best thing you could do! :bien: You know you are one ( if not the one! :hihi: ) of our favourite ibertrainzers overseas and this is the least we could do for you. IBTZ services are for you too, the same as for our IBTZ creators. Go ahead! No need to wait! Offer your assets from here as an alternative to the DLS (which is going to become some kind of heavenly limbus as time passes by).

Contact me to arrange things.

Take care,

Desconectado seeseeme

• Maquinista
« Respuesta #1023 en: Julio 17, 2010, 21:45:02 »
That's a great idea Ish and many thanks to Alberte and IBTZ for their support.

Ish, on the question of changing the Trainz Build in your Config Files, I think in your case you could if you wanted too.  For some creators it may depend on things like scripts etc that are complicated. 

As for errors, I think the only real error I have found in your content is the use of "USA" instead of "US" though once you found out about this you changed your way.  Gee, if all the errors/faults where this easy to fix it would be great :)

Craig

TS2010 build 42203

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1024 en: Julio 17, 2010, 22:03:20 »
Gee, if all the errors/faults where this easy to fix it would be great :)

Craig said, and that's a big truth. Great PEV's tools are trying to get through the umlauts [¨] , tildes [´`] and un-ANSI types on texture.txt files but it doesn't work all the time. And missing textures used in the Gmax, Max mesh workabout and then discarded, creating blind texture.txt or simply recording it, is really a nightmare. (I even had to mock up alphas and non-existant textures and texture.txt files :hihi: ). T9 was bearable, but T10 CM is unforgiving. Legacy content full of artistry and talent can't be at stakes for modernity and performance's sake.

And the amazing situation is that some people (and some Auranites :eek: ) are blaming creators, for free and fun, for being so careless. Unfair and ugly situation, IMHO. Even faulty payware content is being treated incredibly more mercifully.  :shock: :shock: 

Thanks, Craig, for coming in.

Desconectado seeseeme

• Maquinista
« Respuesta #1025 en: Julio 17, 2010, 22:24:15 »
PEV's tools are great though I only know how to use a few of them.  As I am not a creator I just do not understand some of the more complicated ones and I learned a long time ago when I first started using computers, "if I do not understand something, leave it alone until I do".  Thankfully they were able to restore all our work at the Workshops I worked at from a Tape Hard Drive after I reformatted C Drive  :lol: :lol:  :porrazo:  :lol:

I do not consider a lot of the content with problems as faulty in a sense as it was created according to the "rules" at the time.  Creators can not be blamed if the "rules" change.  Many hours of work and effort have been put into creating content for us, as you say Alberte for FREE, and to criticize the creators is a slap in the face for ALL creators.

Craig

TS2010 build 42203

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
The future of Contents
« Respuesta #1026 en: Julio 18, 2010, 10:25:20 »
Hi guys

@Craig = I’ve realized that change from USA (old version) to the new version US! I have changed this a while back in the new items, etc

@Alberte = All this blame is Auran’s fault for changing things around. I feel that they have lost their hardcore fan base a long time ago! With the miss haves of the DLS, CMP, and other issues have scared creators that have been around a long time away. Also, I think the communities now are new folks, who get wrapped up in CMP instead of just playing the sim! I think too many people are too concerned to what CMP points out – I have always believe if the item shows up in trainz then there’s no issue, regardless what CMP indicates! As for the crybabies who cry like some community members, they do have the choice not to use a specific item.

ALSO, thanks for the offer Alberte, it’s most appreciated! Since I am not into trainz I’ll get in contact with you at a later time, etc

Take care guys!
Ishie

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
Feliz Navidad a todos (Ishie)
« Respuesta #1027 en: Diciembre 25, 2010, 11:44:01 »
I would like to wish Albert, Manual, and all of the Iber community a very Happy Merry Christmas! God bless you all of you guys and girls, and your families!!!

====================================================

¡Querría desear Albert, el Manual, y toda la comunidad de Iber un muy Feliz Feliz Navidad! ¡Dios le bendice todos ustedes tipos y chicas, y sus familias!!!

Ishie

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1028 en: Diciembre 25, 2010, 17:22:34 »
Thank you so much, Ishie! How pleased to hear from you!!!!!!!!!! :aplauso:

How're your children? Our warmest greetings to The Morales!!!!

Now it's time to start wishing you the merriest and healthiest 2011! The wealthiest depends on many world crisis affairs! :hihi:

A :abrazo: going west to Florida from this side of the pond right now!

Alberte :adios:

Desconectado saturexpress

• Global Moderator
« Respuesta #1029 en: Diciembre 25, 2010, 18:44:22 »
Hi Ishie

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for you and your family too :wink:

Satur :lol:

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
Trainz en línea / Trainz Online
« Respuesta #1030 en: Diciembre 31, 2010, 15:56:26 »
Hola,

¡Yo no he hecho mucho con Trainz para casi un año ahora tipos; sin embargo, desde entonces leí acerca de los planes de Auran para Trainz en línea, yo he sido interesado desde que yo soy ventilador inmenso de en línea! ¿Soy curioso, qué le hace que tipos se sienten acerca de ello, y si eso es el caso, es usted tipos que van a conseguirlo? ¡También, si usted beta-prueba permitió por favor que sé un poco acerca de ello, etc! ¡Soy sólo curioso acerca de ello, y la esperanza Auran hace un gran trabajo!

Ishie

==========================================================
Hello,

I've not done much with Trainz for nearly a year now guys; However, ever since I read about Auran's plans for Trainz Online, I've been interested since I am huge fan of online! I'm curious, what do you guys feel about it, and if so, are you guys going to get it? Also, if you beta-test it please let me know a bit about it, etc! I'm just curious about it, and hope Auran does a great job!

Ishie

Desconectado manweb

• Global Moderator
  • MGM - Manuel
Re: Feliz Navidad a todos (Ishie)
« Respuesta #1031 en: Diciembre 31, 2010, 18:05:21 »
I would like to wish Albert, Manual, and all of the Iber community a very Happy Merry Christmas! God bless you all of you guys and girls, and your families!!!

====================================================

¡Querría desear Albert, el Manual, y toda la comunidad de Iber un muy Feliz Feliz Navidad! ¡Dios le bendice todos ustedes tipos y chicas, y sus familias!!!

Ishie

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2011 for you and for your families Ishie. :bien:

Manuel

Desconectado ___arch13___

• Controlador de trafico
« Respuesta #1032 en: Diciembre 31, 2010, 22:13:54 »
The same to you, happy new year 2011.
Visitar mi Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/archie250 Fotos Varias

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
Contents Configurations!
« Respuesta #1033 en: Enero 11, 2011, 20:11:33 »
Hello guys

Have the configurations for content changed to upload items!?

It's been a year since I have uploaded anything so I'm not sure if Auran changed how content is uploaded! I have uploaded 40 items that were made in 2009, using version 2004, etc, and these items just disappeared!

I did asked Auran in a thread, but I figured I asked you guys since Auran sometimes take a while to response to such threads!

Well, any advice or direction is always welcome!!!!
Thanks
Ishie

Desconectado seeseeme

• Maquinista
« Respuesta #1034 en: Enero 11, 2011, 21:00:48 »
Hi Ish,

Great to hear from you again and I hope you and the family are well.

Yes, Auran have changed things.  You can no longer upload content for any version prior to build 2.7 which is Trainz Classics 1 (I think) so your 2004 content will be rejected.  The link below is for their new "Life Cycle Policy".  Apparently they are advising creators of their faulty content and asking that they upload a new corrected version within 8 weeks.  After that it is either removed or other people are allowed to upload the correct/updated versions.

http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php5/Trainz_Life-Cycle_Policy

In many cases you can change the "trainz-build" number in the Config file and then upload.  I have not seen many "different" problems with your content, the main one being the use of "USA" instead of "US" which you already know about.

Hope this helps,

Craig

TS2010 build 42203

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
« Respuesta #1035 en: Enero 12, 2011, 10:48:58 »
Hi Craig,

Thank you good buddy -- That's what I thought but I wasn't sure of the build #!!

Hope you and your family are safe due to the Australian floods!!!

Be safe always Craig!
Ishie

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1036 en: Enero 12, 2011, 16:23:59 »
Hi Ishie,

Yeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, things have change a lot at the DS and Auran, now V3N Games. That's why I stopped sendind stuff there (-my last one was as of March 2009-). I disagree completely with this 'new' policy which breaks out with the free spirit of the good old DS. No more DS for my humble creations. Everything will be here at IBTZ and TPR, enough is enough.

We've been supporting Auran -the good old Auran- for years firmly believing we were helping an almost family enterprise to get along the troubled waters of leisure game software. But now a new bunch of neocons v3n'ers have spoilt the party. :cabreo:

The alibi of modernising the DS is soft, naive and poor. Whingers about nonsense faulty items must blame the ones at now V3N who decided that some config tags needed to vanish.

i.e. Why did they decide that icon0, icon1, ... preview icon was obsolete for traincar kind?

Silly nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care, friends.

Alberte :D

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
« Respuesta #1037 en: Enero 12, 2011, 17:21:20 »
Hi Albert,

Are you surprise, sir? I'm not -- Dealing with Auran is like riding a roller coaster, you're not sure what you're going to get with each loop, etc! The reason I left over a year ago was because I was fed up with the DLS! We will see now how that goes now!!!

To be honest, the only thing I will be changing in the config file is the build to 2.7 ... if that uploads to the DLS then I'm fine! I do enjoy the creation part of it so it's why I keep coming back!

BTW - in my opinion TR04 is still their best product, because it's so simple to use, especially from a creators point of view!

Ishie

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #1038 en: Enero 12, 2011, 17:58:29 »
This is the last straw, dear friends! :eek:

I got this from V3N'ers (I guess many other creators are getting something akin) :eek:

Hi zatovisualworks,

As part of our continuing effort to improve the Trainz user experience we have performed an error checking parse over every asset on the Download Station. During this parse we have identified several of your assets as requiring repair. These assets are as follows:

<KUID:86311:55556> - Bogie sucio RENFE 333
<KUID:86311:75227> - Bandera Nacional de Andalucía
<KUID:86311:50010> - YC-25 bogey
<KUID:86311:50011> - YC-25 bogey sucio

In order to improve the Trainz experience for all players we are endeavoring to repair or remove all faulty content on the Download Station. As such we would greatly appreciate it if you are able to upload repaired versions of these assets. Repaired assets can be uploaded via the standard asset upload process in Content Manager or via the Auran website.
If you are unable to repair the assets yourself we will be allowing the community the opportunity to provide fixed versions. The faulty assets listed above will be made publicly available for repair 8 weeks from the date this email was sent. If you wish to provide your own repaired version please do so by this time.

Well, well, oh well. :hihi:

These guys have to make up their minds to:

1. I don't care a penny for re-sending and fixing ridiculous minor faults on none of this stuff. It's their DS right now, and not mine (-I felt part of it in the good old days-). They themselves should take care of their business and not bothering us freeware creators with this last straw.  

2, It's up to them if they offer these assets to public ridiculous 'fixing' or not, and also if they decide to remove all my humble content from the DS or not. Everything's available at IBTZ, now and then my trainzy home.

3. If any trainzer needs my help, s/he will have now and ever. V3N'ers are no longer trainzers.

:hihi: 4. At least they encountered just four 'malicious' ZVW assets! I can live and rest in peace for the rest of my days! The <KUID:86311:75227> - Bandera Nacional de Andalucía (Andalusian National Flag) remains being the same: Green and white! :hihi:

:wink:

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
« Respuesta #1039 en: Enero 12, 2011, 18:07:33 »
It's like jumping through hoops it seems now, uh?!  :shock:

Craig send me a link and I read through it, but didn't quite understood it! What I have read in your quote about allowing the community to fix your stuff I don't like!This can easily encourages those out their to mod and upload one's contents as their own! 

I guess that how it goes in this world, in that you spend time and day creating something for others to use, without ever asking for anything, and then that creation is abused, in a sense! Like i said, this doesn't surprise me one bit!

I have not bought TREE, however, I am looking forward to seeing how the multi player turns out! Hopefully they do a great job on that platform! Time will tell!

Ishie

IBerTrainZ

Gestor de Descargas IBTZ [Download] IBTZ sitio web [Website] El legado de Maestranza Norte La colección AVEZ en IBTZ

NuncaFalla [N3V Games]

Foro Oficial de Trainz [Forum] Trainz Wiki Download Station Trainz Series Trainz Service Packs Planet Auran Trainz Portal

Otros sitios [Other sites]

T-TRZ de Vasco Troni [En obras] LunMan 3D Los logotipos trainzeros de Alberte Zato El blog trainzero de Alberte Zato Viajeros al Tren (VAT)