Autor Tema: Four IBTZ Forums opened to visitors' public view - Just view-  (Leído 1983 veces)

Desconectado zatovisualworks

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
Let's try and see!

Four IBTZ forums have just been opened to public view (just view!): NEW TO YOU, INTERNATIONAL, SCREENSHOTS and 1:1 RAILWAY/ROAD PHOTO & VIDEO.

If no security or spam problems arise -they shouldn't since visitors can't post anything-), we'll keep them so seeking a broader casting of IBTZ in the 'Net.

Of course, so as to enjoy the full contents of this decade-old Forum, visitors will have to register. The least they can do for being able of enjoying the info, help and solutions supplied by all ibertrainzers!

And mandatory: Greeting and introducing themselves. :wink: No anonymous forums any more!

:sig: Admin

Mi frikiperfil :hihi:  Adopte un gato pobriño --> .

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
  • My DLS Kuids: 58223:
    • Marsz, New Horizons
Re:Four IBTZ Forums opened to visitors' public view - Just view-
« Respuesta #1 en: Agosto 05, 2012, 01:05:40 »
Hi Alberte,

I have been so busy with my Marsz contents that I have not realized what you have done, with my suggestion!!! This is so cool and perfect --- it gives now folks the opportunity to view  IberTrainz's Hall of Famers creators and excellent detailed contents!!!

Thanks a much, sir!!!
Ishie

Mickey esta dormiendo alrededor de los pies de Dios!
      Siempre te amaremos y nunca te olvidaremos!!

IBerTrainZ

Gestor de Descargas IBTZ [Download] IBTZ sitio web [Website] El legado de Maestranza Norte La colección AVEZ en IBTZ

NuncaFalla [N3V Games]

Foro Oficial de Trainz [Forum] Trainz Wiki Download Station Trainz Series Trainz Service Packs Planet Auran Trainz Portal

Otros sitios [Other sites]

T-TRZ de Vasco Troni [En obras] LunMan 3D Los logotipos trainzeros de Alberte Zato El blog trainzero de Alberte Zato Viajeros al Tren (VAT)