Autor Tema: Arraial's thread  (Leído 30018 veces)

Desconectado arraial

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
Arraial's thread
« en: Mayo 04, 2012, 18:24:13 »
 Hi People my first post here only because i spend more time in 3dmax then in any Auran forum eheheheh and of course im a registered user at IBTZ some time ago but i can catch all things in the world of Trainz,,,  :D

First of all Many Thanks to Ish they are a good friend and always have innovative ideas to, and Thanks to Alberte a Great trainzer who really likes what they do and a good helper and king person, thanks to Manuel (They already know me for talking in Auran forums and lu_labony a great content Creator from Spain, and of course to all people who frequent this IBTZ forums....

so for people who dont know me yet, there wee go, im Portuguese but i born in Africa Angola a old Portuguese colonies until 1974 i live there several times and in Portugal to in Coimbra City i know Alberte is from Galliza Vigo City very close to the Minho Portuguese Province and the distance bethwin this two city's is no more then 250 km, but i live now in Brasil bahia state in a littoral touristic region called Porto Seguro and my village is arraial da ajuda near this major city, that's why my aka name is Arraial,

I start make content for trainz two years ago only when i acquired the trs2010 game, of course at this time i already know how to work with max because is my Job im a 3d architectural designer this means i receive from the architects the plans in Autocad and make all the final 3d visualization, so i start to learn how to make content in trs2010 and in the very start of that process i know Vulcan a person i admire much not because of the models but because of they innovative and different  ideas inside the trainz content, so they help me to give the firsts steps like wee teach to a baby to walk

but, once you already walk no more help from Vulcan, im Guess they have they r reasons and have right to, so i try some more help  in this first times and i realize trainzers in auran forums they are not very friendly for helping others in the right way at lest (note i dont knock knock in many doors to maybe if at this time i knock knock in IBTZ forums maybe im more lucky here) i conclude now and i made this,

..if you search tutorials, open example assets make your own research you learn and achieve more and quickly the best results then wee waiting sometimes days for unfriendly answers or wrong ones in trainz Auran forum leading sometimes you in the wrong path and with the resulting loss of time and effort.

So i try always searching new ways and best ways of doing models and setup then with innovative things, of course i have many more ideas for making functional animated industry's and other functional assets, but i always found a great wall at my front and this enemy is SCRIPTING, like you already know im a modeler not a programmer and wee can not be good in all the fields,

of course i can modifies a simple script adapting him to my needs, but i cant write one to make exactly what i want. So i have my limitations because of that, some times wee have some scripts who can make what you want but in the majority of this situations the author dont answer or you cant contact him or..in some cases people start to codifies they r scripts , its a shame they have this decisions because i consider this a greed attitude against all content creators and trainz users to.

They are many thing wrong in the Auran forums people piss in to all the corners with their copyright assets like the dogs do for mark they territory, for good sake i understand very well if is payware material, but if i put in dls a script and make a model my own from scratch or with a already made freeware  model from the net, they can re-skin then , they can modifies then or improve then i stay happy if they do it because this makes the trainz world going forward not block them, this is what all creator content mods do it in GTA 2, 3 and v they have a legal Rockstar exporter/IMPORTER and they have the possibility of lock their models when they export then to a dff Gta format model, and guess what.. 80% of this creators leaves they models open and unlocked for others modify and improve creating in this way more new improved models for benefice of all GTA community. This not happen in Trainz in the reality is in the opposite way.

I see some independent sites like IBTZ and others leading the things more clear and more opening without the obtuse ideas of the majority of the content creators in the Auran forums.

Changing of subject... i sent some models to Albert for put him in IBTZ free-downloads section because they have the generous offer to propose me to do it, but i really need help in what assets really are good to put in IBTZ and Alberte what i must do more for uploading that, how the things work around here? i also use many dls dependencies how wee can work this to?

Sorry people for the long introduction and thanks to all for your patience.
arraial

my payware models at United Kingdom  www.brtrainz.co.uk  owner 2995VALLIANT

my thread at auran
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?63750-MARSZ-base-Alpha-9-secion-under-construcion/page98

Desconectado zatovisualworks

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
Arraial's thread
« Respuesta #1 en: Mayo 04, 2012, 19:33:09 »
Hey, hi, hi, Paulo, our trainzy friend. Nice to read you on our common friend Ishie's thread. :aplauso:

:hihi: First of all, my apologies for editing your paragraph arrangement, we all neeed to take a breath before reaching the end of the text. :hihi: :wink:

It seems to us, most of us over here at IBTZ, that your thoughts about Trainz and The NV3RF41L Forum concide with ours. You know that our only asset license has been for years "Contact us" and we feel honoured when somebody contacts us asking for a reskin, modification or alike.

It has seemed to us for years that many trainzy creators only live out of granting or refusing licenses, :hihi: being almost more trading than the Neverfailers themselves. There are some other generous kind trainzers who are a delight to this hobby (i.e. Vendie and Surie of FM's fame, Ishie of TAC's fame, Ian Manion of Vulcan's fame, Andi Smith of AJS's fame. Jankvis of Trainzy Greenery's fame, and some others who have shown off being human, not fake Leonardos, Michelangelos or alike). Yes, because it is just a hobby and some people think they are some kind of Leonardo Da Vincis just for the fact of putting together some pixels and polygons. :wink:

I think you are at the right site, Paulo. I did follow your problems with nitpicking trainzers on the NV3RF41L Forum and had to laugh at some of the ridiculous posiitions from some of them. I remember that one claiming that you had no right to use commercial meshes to create for Trainz (Prudence is a trainzy asset too -some of them didn't even know what they were dealing with and of course not having read the EULAs of those meshes- :hihi: )

We'll be proud of hosting your batches of freeware assets at IBTZ and, of course, wish you great success on your payware ventures.

Feel at home here, the Iberian Trainzy Site par excellence. Ahhhh, and don't forget to type Portuguese/Brazilian which you know I love. :wink: Our dear ibertrainzer Vasquinho from Lisbon will love too. :hihi:

:sig:

Mi frikiperfil :hihi:  Adopte un gato pobriño --> .

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
Arraial's thread
« Respuesta #2 en: Mayo 04, 2012, 20:19:47 »
  Changing of subject... i sent some models to Albert for put him in IBTZ free-downloads section because they have the generous offer to propose me to do it, but i really need help in what assets really are good to put in IBTZ and Alberte what i must do more for uploading that, how the things work around here? i also use many dls dependencies how wee can work this to?

Nenhum problema com isso, Paulo. Os que requiram essas deps as descarregaram desde a DLS. :wink:

Os teus assets são muito bos para as necessidades industriais e de "scenery" dos ibertrainzeiros. :wink:

En quanto a busca dos assets nós sempre escrevemos os números dos kuids nas artigos de descarrega no Xestor de ídem de IBTZ...

Por exemplo:

Light Lamp Blue,<kuid:524343:6241>
Mustang SX - lights on,<kuid:86311:100102>
Mustang SX - On road,<kuid:86311:100083>
Mustang SX - parked,<kuid:86311:100090>
Mustang SX - Traffic - TS2010,<kuid:86311:100098>
Mustang - Black - lights on,<kuid:86311:100111>
Mustang - Black - On road,<kuid:86311:100112>
Mustang - Black - parked,<kuid:86311:100113>
Mustang - Red - lights on,<kuid:86311:100106>
Mustang - Red - On road,<kuid:86311:100104>
Mustang - Red - parked,<kuid:86311:100105>
Mustang - Red - Traffic - TS2010,<kuid:86311:100107>
Mustang - White - lights on,<kuid:86311:100101>
Mustang - White - On road,<kuid:86311:100081>
Mustang - White - parked,<kuid:86311:100094>
Mustang - White - Traffic - TS2010,<kuid:86311:100097>
Mustang - Yellow - lights on,<kuid:86311:100116>
Mustang - Yellow - On road,<kuid:86311:100117>
Mustang - Yellow - parked,<kuid:86311:100118>
Mustang - Yellow - Traffic - TS2010,<kuid:86311:100119>

http://www.ibertrainz.eu/downloads/?p=1122

Google é o melhor buscador, muito melhor que o buscador da DLS :hihi:

https://www.google.es/search?rlz=1C1CHMP_en-GBES458ES458&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Light+Lamp+Blue%2C%3Ckuid%3A524343%3A6241%3E

:adios:

Desconectado vineyard

• Maquinista
  • Artist - Gamer - Student hybrid
    • My deviantArt
Arraial's thread
« Respuesta #3 en: Mayo 04, 2012, 22:38:48 »
Well... If Zato and manweb allows... I will release the screenshot of my "summit" route

And for the car it seems good!

:Vida:

Ari (VOVX's Kardshall Sub)
Nothing to see here, bro...

Desconectado manweb

• Global Moderator
  • MGM - Manuel
Re: Arraial's thread
« Respuesta #4 en: Mayo 05, 2012, 11:33:04 »
Hello Paulo. :adios:

I'm glad to read you here in Ibertrainz :bien:

First of all, I think that Paulo need a owner thread, only for Paulo and his post :wink: for this reason I've detached the first post and the following posts :wink:

First of all Many Thanks to Ish they are a good friend and always have innovative ideas to, and Thanks to Alberte a Great trainzer who really likes what they do and a good helper and king person, thanks to Manuel (They already know me for talking in Auran forums and lu_labony a great content Creator from Spain, and of course to all people who frequent this IBTZ forums....

Thank you for what I'm concerned :bien:

I see some independent sites like IBTZ and others leading the things more clear and more opening without the obtuse ideas of the majority of the content creators in the Auran forums.

Yes, you know, here in IBTZ, almost all of us, try to help to all the trainzers people that they need this help.  :D

Well, you know, you're welcome to :ibtz2: and We wish that you enjoy with us.

Sorry people for the long introduction and thanks to all for your patience.
arraial

Don't worry Paulo, here in Ibertrainz first of all, even before that trainzers we are people and human relationships are the most important :mrgreen: we like to know from you.

Best regards and read you soon.

Manolo from :manu:

Desconectado EdeTrainZ

• Global Moderator
  • IBerTrainzero
    • Internet, Divertimento, Tecnologia y Noticias
« Respuesta #5 en: Mayo 05, 2012, 11:58:32 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

:->: Glad you decided to post also here, in IBerTrainz and now in this your new thread..... :bien:

:->: I also join my colleagues in the Staff of this forum, giving you the welcome and I will help you in whatever you need.... :wink:

EdeTrainz
¡y soy de Cadiz!
Staff IBTZ.es ®
www.tecnopica.com

Desconectado arraial

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
« Respuesta #6 en: Mayo 05, 2012, 15:39:46 »
  Olla pessoal do IBTZ o meu muito Obrigada a todos voçes pela calorosa recepção que fizerao a mim aqui no IBTZ

Começo por falar Portugues tal como o Alberte me indicou e espero que todos aqui entendão perfeitamente o que escrevo apesar de Ish nao entender eu porei abaixo a tradução automatica da Google para o Ingles.

Primeiro muito obrigado Alberte pelo apoio e a criação do meu thread nao e necessário desculpas por ter editado meu texto pois se fica melhor assim fizeste bem.

Muito Obrigado tambem pela ideia de criar o thread ao Manweeb e pelo apoio dado e compreensão do mesmo. Muito Obrigado Edtrainz e Vineyard tambem pelo apoio e recepção calorosa e claro a todos os Hermanos trainzers do IBTZ.

Quero desde já imformar aqui que tambem toda a imformação disponivel por mim sobre algumas maneiras de criar modelos relativas a qualquer assunto inerente ao 3dmax técnicas ou qualquer tipo de configuração que eu saiba no CMP e interesse para os Trainzeiros do IBTZ que estarei disponivel sempre para colocar screenshots e informação do 3dmax como simples e rapidos tutoriais o mais directo e claro possivel. e para mim as vezes uma sequencia de imagens mostrando como se faz qualquer coisa no 3dmax com as correspondentes setas informativas numeradas em sequencia vale mais que 1 milhao de palavras nao se perdendo assim a informação por problemas de tradução de linguagem ou intrepetação errada da mesma.

Tambem imformo que qualquer modelo meu aqui posto no IBTZ podera ser alterado modificado adicinado partes ou texturizado para bem da comunidade trainzeira nao sendo por mim exigida qualquer autorização para tal, mas para manter as bases e principios do funcionamento e politica do IBTZ devera pelo menos ser informada de tais modificações pelos devidos canais próprios. A maioria digamos de 90 por cento dos modelos freeware nao tem qualquer indicação ou restrições ou licença ou mesmo reserva de direitos autorais por mim reservados.

Tambem quero informar que qualquer publicação no meu thread nos forums da Auran por mim publicao tambem o será aqui no IBTZ.

mais uma vez obrigado a todos,

arraial

Start by speaking Portuguese as the Alberte showed me and I hope everyone here understand perfectly what I write while Ish not understand that I may lay down the automatic translation to English by Google.

First thank you for your support and Alberte creation of my thread and do not need to apologize for my text editing because it is better so well done.

Thank you also for the idea of ​​creating the thread and the support given by Manweeb and understanding of it. Thank Edtrainz Vineyard and also the support and warm and clear to all of the Hermanos trainzers IBTZ.

I already inform here that all information also available for me on some ways to create models relating to any matter inherent in 3dmax techniques or any type of configuration that I know of the CMP and interest to the Trainzeiros IBTZ I will be always available to put screenshots and information as simple and quickly 3dmax tutorials the most direct and clear as possible. and for me sometimes a sequence of images showing how to make anything in 3dmax with corresponding arrows numbered in sequence information is worth more than 1 million words for not to lose any information by problems of language translation or intrepetação just wrong.

Also inform that any model in my post here IBTZ may be amended or modified adicinado shares textured for good of the community not being trainzeira is not required any authorization requested by me for this, but to keep the bases and principles of operation and the policy should at least be IBTZ informed of such changes caused by its own channels. Most say 90 percent of the freeware models do not have any indication or restrictions or license or copyright book reserved for me.

I also want to inform you that any posting in my thread in the forums Auran also the publication by me will be here in IBTZ.

Once again thank you all,

arraial

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #7 en: Mayo 05, 2012, 15:44:55 »
Paulo:

:wink: :bien:

Desconectado manweb

• Global Moderator
  • MGM - Manuel
« Respuesta #8 en: Mayo 05, 2012, 16:04:22 »
Paulo

e mais :bien:

Muito obrigado a você. :wink:

Manuel

Desconectado EdeTrainZ

• Global Moderator
  • IBerTrainzero
« Respuesta #9 en: Mayo 05, 2012, 16:33:04 »
Paulo:

:wink: :bien:

Paulo

e mais :bien:

Manuel

e mais :bien: :bien:

EdeTrainz

:ede: :ibtz2:

Desconectado arraial

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
« Respuesta #10 en: Mayo 07, 2012, 13:14:05 »
Obrigado a todos tambem. Para começar com meu thread porei a minha ultima publicação nos forums da Auram aqui tambem e passarei a partir de aqui a publicar tambem no IBTZ.

Oi Pessoal, eu tenho ficado com modelos payware há já algum tempo e eu preciso fazer uma malha de carregamento de lastro para o vagão boaster do Reino Unido e acho que não o farei no método tradicional, você sabe, escondendo a 100 metros abaixo a malha do carregamento do vagão, o primeiro quadro ou frame, e depois saltar para o fundo do vagão no quadro da animação seguinte, então ... como fazer uma malha completamente plana do lastro ou qualquer outro produto para escondê-la no fundo do vagão e assim fazer uma animação deformável desta malha mosaico dando algumas ondas e deformações reais para dar forma do lastro quando cheio, bem isso só é possível com o modificador physiques do programa 3D Max, vejão algumas das fotos abaixo, eu acho que dão bons resultados.

Hi there i stay with payware models some time ago and i need to make a ballast loading mesh for the UK boaster wagon and i think in made it not in the traditional method you know, hiding 100 meters the mesh bellow of the wagon in the first frame and then jumping to the wagon in the second animation frame, so...how to make a completely plain mesh of the ballast for hiding them in the bottom of the wagon and them make a deformable animation of this tessellated mesh giving some real waves form of the ballast when full? well this is possible only with the physiques modifier of the 3d max program, se some pictures above, i think give good results.
arraial

ou como este aqui, ...a mesma malha em diversos estágios de carregamento do produto.

or like this ......
same mesh in different stages of loading.

Agora uma simples demonstração de como poderemos produzir estas malhas no 3dmax

How to use a Physique Modifier im 3dmax for make´s a loading Ballast product in a wagon.

Espero que tenha ajudado a entender como funciona o modificador se for necessario mais informação estarei sempre ao vosso dispor.

arraial

Desconectado EdeTrainZ

• Global Moderator
  • IBerTrainzero
« Respuesta #11 en: Mayo 07, 2012, 14:32:11 »
:bien: :aplauso:

Obrigado pela explicação, técnica muito interessante ... :wink:

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
  • My DLS Kuids: 58223:
    • Marsz, New Horizons
« Respuesta #12 en: Mayo 07, 2012, 16:02:39 »
Well done, Paulo!!
Ishie

Mickey esta dormiendo alrededor de los pies de Dios!
      Siempre te amaremos y nunca te olvidaremos!!

Desconectado arraial

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
« Respuesta #13 en: Mayo 07, 2012, 18:18:26 »
  Thanks all...   Obrigada a todos.

Estes são modelos payware mas como eu sempre mostro no meu thread tudo o que eu faço seja payware ou freeware gostaria de Publicar aqui tambem nao com intenção de fazer publicidade mas com Intenção de dar continuidade a tudo e que vou fazendo de modelos no 3dmax.

Se por algum motivo a vossa politica na IBTZ nao permitir este tipo de screenshots, por favor digao-me que eu os retirarei imediatamente, não quero quebrar ou violar qualquer das vossas politicas nem costumes aqui na IBTZ.

Assim sendo o Albete, e os moderadores Manweeb e EdeTrainZ me assinalem e alertem para qualquer irregularidade pois conçerteza eu compreenderei na totalidade.
  OBRIGADOS a todos pela atenção.

This is a weathered Bogey for Uk boaster wagon with 5 lods.
arraial

This is the Uk Bogie bolster E Turbot v4 weathered wagon i think a very rusty one, also with 3 lods.

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #14 en: Mayo 08, 2012, 14:32:51 »
 Se por algum motivo a vossa politica na IBTZ nao permitir este tipo de screenshots, por favor digao-me que eu os retirarei imediatamente, não quero quebrar ou violar qualquer das vossas politicas nem costumes aqui na IBTZ.

Não hã problema com os screenies, Paulo. Nem coa publicidade do teu payware, mas plz se queres publicitar ou simplesmente comunicar o lançamento de assets payware, aquí estará melhor --> http://www.ibertrainz.eu/foro2/index.php?board=33.0

Podes abrir um thread co teu nome comercial, se queres. :bien: É um assunto de ordenamento no forum, simplesmente.

As tuas explicações são muito interessantes.

:sig: allware

Desconectado manweb

• Global Moderator
  • MGM - Manuel
« Respuesta #15 en: Mayo 08, 2012, 15:49:58 »
Paulo

Acho que o que você faz é impressionante qualidade e muito alto. :aplauso:
Você usa de algumas técnicas muito boas, diz Alberte, da nossa parte não há problema em você postar suas criações, eu olho grande. :bien:

Obrigado

Manolo

Desconectado arraial

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
« Respuesta #16 en: Mayo 08, 2012, 19:28:06 »
  Como estão Alberte e Manuel??? espero que tudo bem por ai, Muito obrigado a todos fico contente que gostem dos modelos.

Alberte na realidade nao tenho nenhuma intenção de publicar com intuito comercial os meus modelos, eu posto aqui as imagens como exemplos do que vou fazendo em 3dmax sejão eles payware ou sejão freeware nao vo publicitar lançamentos ou o que quer que seja comercialmente, Ja no site da Auran seção screenshots eu publico tudo que faço e aqui nao vo referenciar quando lanço ou qual site payware somente os trabalhos que vou fazendo ao longo do tempo como imagens exemplo nada mais.

Seja como for obrigadas pelo concelho e esclarecimento do mesmo assunto por voçes.

Esta e a versão Uk _Bogie bolster E Turbot v1 para carregamento de material  industrial pesado como linhas de trem e outros equipamentos associados.
A técnica de envelhecimento do vagão aqui aplicada é muito simples, depois de ter texturizado no Photoshop CS5 na totalidade seja por render to texture ou seja pelo método tradicional manual a textura principal para a versao nova do vagão é so achar uma boa textura de ferro envelhecido corroido e criar um novo layer ou camada no photoshop dando desde logo uma percentagem de transparencia de 70% a esse layer ou camada, ai podemos aplicar um efeito de filtros de galeria photoshop chamado Craquelure e afinar como desejado. aplicamos esse layer só nas areas pretendidas que queremos envelhecer e com a borracha ou a tool erase damos uma baixa percentagem de Opacidade e vamos apagando certas areas para parecer mais a textura principal e menos em outras areas que queiramos pareção mais corroidas e ai esta no fim juntamos as duas camadas e gravamos como uma nova textura.
p.s. e claro não podemos esquecer de fazer um normal map da textura final e claro para salientar o efeito do filtro craquelore do filtro do photoshop;
arraial

Desconectado EdeTrainZ

• Global Moderator
  • IBerTrainzero
« Respuesta #17 en: Mayo 08, 2012, 19:32:58 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Realmente bonitas estas plataformas ... :wink:

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
« Respuesta #18 en: Mayo 08, 2012, 19:37:01 »
In any language, that's impressive Paulo!!! LOL

Ishie

Desconectado manweb

• Global Moderator
  • MGM - Manuel
« Respuesta #19 en: Mayo 09, 2012, 09:02:57 »
  Como estão Alberte e Manuel??? espero que tudo bem por ai, Muito obrigado a todos fico contente que gostem dos modelos.

:bien: Paulo

In any language, that's impressive Paulo!!! LOL

Ishie

Yeeeeessssss, Siiiiiiii :bien:

:aplauso: :aplauso:

Desconectado arraial

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
« Respuesta #20 en: Mayo 09, 2012, 21:08:09 »
 Obrigado Hermanos EdeTrainz Ish & Manuel.
 Um novo trabalho de reskin e mais alguns detalhes em 3dmax do Uk _Bogie bolster E Turbot v4.
arraial

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #21 en: Mayo 09, 2012, 21:26:05 »
Realmente bom, Paulo, muito bom. :bien:

Desconectado arraial

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
« Respuesta #22 en: Mayo 10, 2012, 12:39:41 »
  Muito obrigado Alberte pelo teu comentário, fica sabendo que para mim um comentário positivo vindo de ti é para mim sempre muito importante e honroso nao desfazendo claro está todos os comentários dos demais sempre tambem muito importantes para que continuemos fazendo mais e melhor dentro do possivél.

Lembrem-se que na vida nem tudo é um mar de rosas e perfeito algum comentário negativo ou retificativo tambem será sempre levado em conta e será bem vindo, pois nos não somos perfeitos e estamos sempre tambêm a aprender com os outros pois não sabemos tudo.

....mas eu vou lhes contar um segredo...eu definitivamente nao gostaria de saber tudo sobre esta area ou outra qualquer pois ai o interesse pelo conhecimento e a vida perderia na totalidade o seu interesse e o que nos mantem vivos e espiritualmente saudaveis é a fome e sede de conhecimento de aprender sempre mais e mais enquanto vivos...

arraial

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
    • Marsz, New Horizons
« Respuesta #23 en: Mayo 10, 2012, 17:05:31 »
Looking great and tasteful, Paulo!!!!

Ishie

Desconectado arraial

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
« Respuesta #24 en: Mayo 11, 2012, 22:08:05 »
   Holla a todos ,obrigado Ish pelos comentarios.

Novos trabalhos de reskins e versoes para o vagao acima apresentado em 3dmax.

The new Uk _Bogie bolster E Turbot v4 already in trainz game. Hope you people like.

Hi again people, you already see the Uk _Bogie bolster E Turbot v4 a clean version , now its the Uk _Bogie bolster E Turbot v4b the weathered rusty version with the steel ground, also the flat wagon Uk _Bogie bolster flat wagon in the previous images have the wood floor now. more livery's going to be made of this kind of wagons.
 arraial

Desconectado arraial

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
Re:Arraial's thread
« Respuesta #25 en: Mayo 18, 2012, 22:47:46 »
 Hola a todos estes sao novos modelos freeware que vão estar á vossa disposição aqui no Ibtz e tambem na dls da Auran, os modelos sao de caminhoes trailers Americanos o  Usa - Truck Wester Star 4800 High detail static  em tres corês com quatro lods de detalhe estes modelos correm muito bem em layouts pois tem uma redução de poligonos muito grande de lod para lod, tambem tem o modelo estático Forklift em breve com lods um estatico e outro com animação, espero que voçês lo gustem,ehehe

arraial

This is the new freeware models from open source mods GTA V. The Usa - Truck Wester Star 4800 High detail static vehicles night light and 4 lods and 3 colors running  like a charm in layouts.

Desconectado Toni Crown

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
  • ¿Mi otra gran pasión? el automovilismo
« Respuesta #26 en: Mayo 19, 2012, 02:32:52 »
These trucks and forklift are very pretty :baba: .Do you think send your work to Rockstar Games, for the new GTA V?,it's really good. :aplauso:
Series favoritas:
RENFE                 ->    442 y 446.
Metro de Madrid ->     300 y 2000 Panda

Desconectado arraial

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
« Respuesta #27 en: Mayo 19, 2012, 12:45:28 »
 Thanks Tony but i only make the setup for trainz all the lights and the main texture was baked or in other words is mine, the mesh is from Gta IV sorry but i put gta v and is my mistake, of course i dont sent to Rockstars Game as they are not my original model but they already exists in Gta IV as a freeware model mod from other content creator.
arraial.

Desconectado manweb

• Global Moderator
  • MGM - Manuel
« Respuesta #28 en: Mayo 19, 2012, 15:49:22 »
WOW Paulo  :shock: :shock:

Excelente trabalho, esses caminhões são impressionantes :aplauso:

Obrigado

Manuel

Desconectado arraial

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
« Respuesta #29 en: Mayo 19, 2012, 18:59:37 »
  Obrigado Manuel pelo elogio estes são uma adiçao ao modo noturno claro com a Original e muito boa idea de Alberte as luzes no chão espero que ele nao fique aborrido, ehehhehe
arraial

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #30 en: Mayo 19, 2012, 19:16:00 »
  Obrigado Manuel pelo elogio estes são uma adiçao ao modo noturno claro com a Original e muito boa idea de Alberte as luzes no chão espero que ele nao fique aborrido, ehehhehe

:wink: Muito obrigado pela cita, Paulo. Os caminhões são muito bons e pronto serão publicados também em IBTZ pela tua cortesia.

Desconectado EdeTrainZ

• Global Moderator
  • IBerTrainzero
« Respuesta #31 en: Mayo 19, 2012, 20:46:31 »
:bien: :bien: :bien:

¡¡ Fantastico !!

:sigede:

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #32 en: Mayo 20, 2012, 19:20:14 »
Already available on IBTZ | Já disponível em IBTZ

:dl2: http://www.ibertrainz.eu/downloads/?p=1152

:aplauso:

Desconectado Kabeshimm

• Global Moderator
« Respuesta #33 en: Mayo 20, 2012, 19:53:21 »
¡A perfect trucks, Arraial!

Thanks for your great job.

:sigmar:
:guitarra:       :ibtz2:       :guitarra: ¡Ele, arsa, musho arte!

Desconectado arraial

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
« Respuesta #34 en: Mayo 21, 2012, 16:03:04 »
  Holla Obrigado a todos Alberte (magnifica apresentacion de pacote 5 stars) Edtrainz e tambiem a Kabeshimm fico contente por lo terem gostado e terem mais modelos realistas com bom detalhe pero que rodando biem com los lods, ultimamente los usuarios na Auran discutem muito sobre este problema mas a Auran continua fazendo upload de assets ainda ontem, com 300.000 polys, e inconçebivel pois puserão modelos de figuras de mulheres vindas do poser sabemos que este programa usa ultra poligonação, nao tenho nada contra las figuras ate sao bonitas e bem feitas mas tem tido muitos downloads e claro, qualquer ninho que las veja ira fazer o download sem saber que ponendo no cenario solamente 3 figuras dessas ira ter 1 000 000 de poligonos eheheh. Despues nao entenderá porque lo trainz no roda.
   Mudando de conversa e desculpem lo meu Portugues/Espanhol mal escrito, a algum tiempo começei fazendo este modelo animado agora estara para breve aqui no Ibtz.
   Terá lods animaçion, luzes nocturnas e sombra movel, espero que lo gustem.
arraial

Desconectado manweb

• Global Moderator
  • MGM - Manuel
« Respuesta #35 en: Mayo 21, 2012, 16:46:54 »
............espero que lo gustem.
arraial

Siiiiiiii, Claro que se :aplauso: :aplauso:

Sobre o número de polígonos, é preciso ter muito cuidado ao fazer um objeto, como você bem dizer, contra mais polígonos que um objeto tem, menos você pode desfrutar ao fazer cenários reais em grande detalhe, que é o que o sistema LODs e boa administração deles, o melhor é desfrutar Trainz.

Com os melhores cumprimentos e muito obrigado por esses maravilhosos objetos. :up:

Manuel

:sigman:

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #36 en: Mayo 21, 2012, 20:20:44 »
mas a Auran continua fazendo upload de assets ainda ontem, com 300.000 polys, e inconçebivel pois puserão modelos de figuras de mulheres vindas do poser sabemos que este programa usa ultra poligonação, nao tenho nada contra las figuras ate sao bonitas e bem feitas mas tem tido muitos downloads e claro, qualquer ninho que las veja ira fazer o download sem saber que ponendo no cenario solamente 3 figuras dessas ira ter 1 000 000 de poligonos eheheh. Despues nao entenderá porque lo trainz no roda.

Este é um tema muito interessante para mim, Paulo. :bien: E os ibertrainzeiros ja sabem que quando tenho o microfone na mão... :hihi: 

[Speeching Mode on :hihi:]

In English for all of our INT'L ibertrainzers to understand.

When the talented Russian creator Neoklai first presented his 3D people, they were acclaimed and celebrated all over the Trainzy universe. Certainly they provided us with a new look and the 3D was much better made than the ageing 3D Auranite people and not always convincing 2-plane figurines.

Even Russian Vice Squad was welcomed... :hihi:

My Chimpee was of that old breed... :hihi:

At what cost?

Making 3D people is not an easy task. If you want realism, it costs tons of polys.

Neoklai's people were great but I didn't fall entirely in love with them. The poly cost didn't pay for the final cartoonist-like look of men and women depicted by great Neoklai.

:hihi: When it comes to realism maybe keeping being in good old company is the way to keep going... :hihi: Yes I know I know, if you turn around things can get a bit messy with the two planes... but still this is nice... and real... dreamy real...

Col. Dato and Lt. Col. Sato know what I'm talking about while a Neoklai's creature stays at the back.... :hihi: a bit zombie-like when strolling to and fro... :hihi:

Unfortunately this realism can't be obtained with 3D figurines if you don't to go up into the realm of 50K or 100K per figurine.

Even clergymen know this is true... :hihi:

Yes, I know your US soldier series and your Angolan dancers :hihi:. Much more realistic but more heavy-polyed too... THat's the cost of life and spices... :wink:

:devil: Don't get me wrong, please, I can understand that in a 90% male World of Trainz these dummy unrealistic doll bikini ladies are making many trainzers going nuts!!!!! :hihi: Sorry, I'm not. 

Yours are much more human but unreachable... :hihi:

I'd rather go back to the roots at a lower poly price.... :hihi:

and always in good company... :hihi:

Keep doing you magnificent job, Paulo. Administering polys and sensible usage of your great assets are a user's task, not your fault. :wink:

:sig: Always in good company of ibertrainzers and ladies...

:hihi:

Desconectado EdeTrainZ

• Global Moderator
  • IBerTrainzero
« Respuesta #37 en: Mayo 21, 2012, 20:41:59 »
Terá lods animaçion, luzes nocturnas e sombra movel, espero que lo gustem.
arraial

:bien: :bien: :bien:

¡¡ Claro que gustan, es preciosas y casi perfecta  !!  .... :hihi: :hihi:

:sigede:

Desconectado arraial

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
« Respuesta #38 en: Mayo 22, 2012, 14:04:44 »
  Hi there,Thanks EdeTrainz , Manuel e Albert, i continue writing in English for fallow the Alberte point, yes the 2d planes are the best for low poly or frame rate, i remember A old game called Duke Nuke 3d they have maybe 18 or 20 years make a huge success in that time , but was a RPG game with sprites figures in 2d planes, but with a difference,..

when you walk and move the first person for other angle the sprite figure rotate showing always the front face for the camera giving the sensation of the 3d, i wonder if we can make plane figures as a kind corona type because in that way they gonna rotate to showing always the front plane to us, maybe is a good idea i dont know.
  Much more recent GTA VC - NFS Undeground a version before Gta St Andreas with maybe 7 or 8 years use rotative 2d sprites also for the trees in the game.

My actual figures like the Angolan dancers are a unique mesh and a unique texture giving a better performance then a subdivided mesh with separated hands head etc, because they use the modifier Physiques  like the skin modifier works, also have 5 lods in a distance of 400 you dont have in the layout more then 50 polys in lod5 if you are closer in 300 meter you get 500 polys, only when you are very close they jump for lod0 and then yes they rise for 5400 polys. but of course cant beat a 2d sprite plane in fps is impossible for 3d figures.
   The new Gantry going today to IBTZ they have a full animation loading containers and unloading with night lights and a moving shadow they have 4 lods ,
Lod0 -  14  kpl
Lod1 -    9 kpl
Lod2 -    5 kpl
Lod3 -    3 kpl
1 main baked texture 2048x2048 jpg
polys

arraial

Desconectado arraial

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
« Respuesta #39 en: Mayo 25, 2012, 23:40:53 »
  holla a todos , mai um vagão da Nova Zelandia pronto para rodar. - Ballast Wagon YJ149.
arraial

IBerTrainZ

Gestor de Descargas IBTZ [Download] IBTZ sitio web [Website] El legado de Maestranza Norte La colección AVEZ en IBTZ

NuncaFalla [N3V Games]

Foro Oficial de Trainz [Forum] Trainz Wiki Download Station Trainz Series Trainz Service Packs Planet Auran Trainz Portal

Otros sitios [Other sites]

T-TRZ de Vasco Troni [En obras] LunMan 3D Los logotipos trainzeros de Alberte Zato El blog trainzero de Alberte Zato Viajeros al Tren (VAT)