Autor Tema: Finnish Level Crossing Signals  (Leído 2054 veces)

juhis

• Visitante
Finnish Level Crossing Signals
« en: Abril 27, 2011, 16:53:24 »
Hello everyone!

I'm sorry If I have been gone for several years, but you know, my life is really busy.  :lol:

But, time to cut out about talking my life, since I want to present finnish crossing signals, poles and gates that I modeled and textured from scratch!

Current progress (click the image to see it at full size!):

Since they lack scripting, I don't release these on to the public yet, but they offer maximum flexibility since they can be customized to what kind of signals you want to put on a single pole, or you can put signals into other poles, too! I need a programmer who can make scripts for signals, gates and poles fitted with bell, since I'm not that good in scripting, so if you happen to be a good programmer, then drop a message on this thread and I'll let you know.

Desconectado zatovisualworks

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
Re: Finnish Level Crossing Signals
« Respuesta #1 en: Abril 27, 2011, 18:53:59 »
Hi Juhis,

Pleased to see you back at IBTZ. Time and life 1:1 passes but we here remain .

Good to see you are on the creative side again. Keep us informed on your progress.

Take care,

Alberte :adios:

Mi frikiperfil :hihi:  Adopte un gato pobriño --> .

Desconectado EdeTrainZ

• Global Moderator
  • IBerTrainzero
    • Internet, Divertimento, Tecnologia y Noticias
« Respuesta #2 en: Abril 27, 2011, 20:17:01 »
Hello juhis

Are welcome back IBTZ.eu ... :wink:

Good job. These objects are very well ... :bien:

Greetings

:ede: :ibtz:

juhis

• Visitante
« Respuesta #3 en: Abril 28, 2011, 04:12:41 »
Thanks for all of that feedback!  :D

I'll be creating some more, like old crossbucks and pole fitted with AGA "cowbell", so expect more stuff from me.

Update:
See the first post, since I updated it.

juhis

• Visitante
« Respuesta #4 en: Abril 29, 2011, 13:13:05 »
I just made a signal to warn train driver if level crossing is not warned enough.

(Click the image to see it at full size!):

But, one problem is that I cannot make these level crossing objects infinitely, and once when I reach the limit, I just have to wait before someone around here makes script for my stuff.

Edit:In order to help programmer out, I made a guide how finnish level crossings work, and it also has links for some of the YouTube videos in order to make it more easier to understand how level crossing signals work.
http://juhis815.webs.com/How%20finnish%20level%20crossings%20work.rtf

juhis

• Visitante
Announcement
« Respuesta #5 en: Abril 30, 2011, 18:30:19 »
Okay everyone, I think that I will release these objects on to the public, but I still need someone who can make scripts for my stuff, since I'm not that good on scripting.

IBerTrainZ

Gestor de Descargas IBTZ [Download] IBTZ sitio web [Website] El legado de Maestranza Norte La colección AVEZ en IBTZ

NuncaFalla [N3V Games]

Foro Oficial de Trainz [Forum] Trainz Wiki Download Station Trainz Series Trainz Service Packs Planet Auran Trainz Portal

Otros sitios [Other sites]

T-TRZ de Vasco Troni [En obras] LunMan 3D Los logotipos trainzeros de Alberte Zato El blog trainzero de Alberte Zato Viajeros al Tren (VAT)