Autor Tema: Asset·X  (Leído 1882 veces)

Desconectado andi06

• Pasajero
Asset·X
« en: Octubre 22, 2010, 14:09:05 »
I made this announcement in the Auran forum a few days ago and I haven't seen any downloads from Spain, so I will repeat it here.

Asset·X is a little project that PEV and I have been working on over the last year or so:

The application is a multi-purpose TRS toolbox for viewing and modifying TRS content, including the following facilities and more:

* Supports TRS versions from TRS2004 onwards.
    * Accessible via Windows and CMP context menus or direct from your Desktop.
    * Scan drives and folders for assets.
    * Comprehensive editing of config.txt files without worrying about bracket syntax.
    * Built-in mesh viewer.
    * Built-in image editing with support for alpha channels, image conversion, resizing, creation of normal maps and more.
    * Technical data for supported file types including attachment point locations.
    * Comprehensive and flexible facilities for additional user defined tools.
    * Simple but powerful script facility for extending the interface.
    * User defined menus to centralise links to documentation, on disc or online.
    * Diagnostic and repair facilities for broken content.
    * Facilities to replicate changes to config.txt across multiple assets.
    * Other toys too numerous to mention here.

A word of warning: Asset·X is work in progress and this is a first beta release, some of the data files are incomplete and there will be bugs. Asset·X has built-in backup and restore facilities, make sure that you read the help section on these before diving in.

Download from http://ajsmith.org.uk/trs/assetx

The installation includes a comprehensive help file, please read this before posting any queries.

Desconectado manweb

• Global Moderator
  • MGM - Manuel
Re: Asset·X
« Respuesta #1 en: Octubre 22, 2010, 14:47:37 »
Thanks Andy and thanks to PEV too.

I made this announcement in the Auran forum a few days ago and I haven't seen any downloads from Spain, so I will repeat it here.

One for me :bien:

Regards

Manuel

Desconectado zatovisualworks

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
Re: Asset·X
« Respuesta #2 en: Octubre 25, 2010, 13:52:32 »
Thank you very much, Andy, for coming in and make this important announcement. This ultimate tool can be a wonder application -absolutely a must- for all trainzers. The duet Andy and Peter can make trainzy life be even bearable :hihi:

Our deep appreciation, Andy and Peter.

Alberte  :D

Mi frikiperfil :hihi:  Adopte un gato pobriño --> .

IBerTrainZ

Gestor de Descargas IBTZ [Download] IBTZ sitio web [Website] El legado de Maestranza Norte La colección AVEZ en IBTZ

NuncaFalla [N3V Games]

Foro Oficial de Trainz [Forum] Trainz Wiki Download Station Trainz Series Trainz Service Packs Planet Auran Trainz Portal

Otros sitios [Other sites]

T-TRZ de Vasco Troni [En obras] LunMan 3D Los logotipos trainzeros de Alberte Zato El blog trainzero de Alberte Zato Viajeros al Tren (VAT)