Autor Tema: Trainz Community News - August Edition Now Out  (Leído 2270 veces)

Desconectado zatovisualworks

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
Trainz Community News - August Edition Now Out
« en: Septiembre 03, 2010, 13:26:28 »
The Trainz Community News August 2010 Issue

• First of all, the traditional way for you to wear out your Adobe Acrobat Reader or alike...

Read it comfortably on your favourite off-line sofa...

http://www.zatovisualworks.com/trainz/tcn/tcn_august_2010.pdf

• But if you want to be more sophisticated and trendy, not forgetting comfort and easiness, your chance is the on-line version (Adobe is not almighty).

Read it comfortably in company of strangers in the night

http://www.zatovisualworks.com/trainz/tcn/tcn_august_2010/

Enjoy this issue (in spite of pages from 8 to 15 :eek:) compiled with all the TCN Crew's devotion and effort (not to mention the writers and contributors who deserve some Nobel Prizes), and, as John writes on the editorial, be merciful and patient with this too-much-sided man's lighter side. 

Ibertrainzeros: Desempolvad vuestro inglés porque creo que merece la pena. Bueno, :simp: excepto esas citadas páginas de la 8 a la 15, que... son lo que son... un puro divertimento. :hihi: Aunque en Trainz Libre saldrá algo de esto traducido, adaptado y aumentado. :wink:

Alberte  :D

Mi frikiperfil :hihi:  Adopte un gato pobriño --> .

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
  • My DLS Kuids: 58223:
    • Marsz, New Horizons
Re: Trainz Community News - August Edition Now Out
« Respuesta #1 en: Diciembre 31, 2010, 15:58:25 »
You guys now havea newsletter?

Ishie

Mickey esta dormiendo alrededor de los pies de Dios!
      Siempre te amaremos y nunca te olvidaremos!!

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #2 en: Diciembre 31, 2010, 17:20:45 »
Hi Ishie,

Not exactly, this is TCN made in the Antipodes and Vigo ( Aussie John King -BTW right now trying to get well from a serious vascular surgery-, New Zealander Ian Woodmore, with our collaboration.  Just thought of it for the future.

Enjoy 2011 with all your family. Ishie.

:abrazo: Alberte

Desconectado ish6

• IBerTrainZero Reunido
  • My DLS Kuids: 58223:
    • Marsz, New Horizons
« Respuesta #3 en: Enero 04, 2011, 17:37:14 »
Hi Albert,

Thanks you sir for that explanation!!

I hope that you and your family had a great Happy New Year!

BTW - Have not done much with trainz or the PC, actually -- my two little girls walk and run so being in front of a PC is not an option since the computer is in the living room! However, Auran announcement about Trainz Multi player got me interested, so will keep an eye out for that!

I'll keep in touch via Iber website a little bit more! It's been a long time I have not said a comment!

Take care dear friend!
Ishie

Mickey esta dormiendo alrededor de los pies de Dios!
      Siempre te amaremos y nunca te olvidaremos!!

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
« Respuesta #4 en: Marzo 29, 2011, 16:18:13 »
Hi guys,

Still waiting for hopeful news from John! We all wish he stayed with us soon.

In the meanwhile, and as a symbol of his torch still flaming on and also to fix some broken links recently posted on these forums...

You can consult or page on-line, and also download, the entire Feb-August 2010 Volume 1 of Trainz Community News (which John is its core soul of) from...

Please, be patient while loading... Expect 332 pages of a real Community Newsletter... more than 19 Mb of trainzy wisdom.

As always, thank you very much to all the wise fellow contributors and team, especially to Ian (Woodmore), one of John's closest collaborators...

Of late we've been discussing how newbies or not-so-new-to-this could learn by reading... this is a nice sample... articles for beginners and for more experienced trainzers...

Here's to you, John King.

Alberte  :D

Note: The sole August 2010 Issue can be reached from → http://www.zatovisualworks.com/trainz/tcn/tcn_august_2010/

IBerTrainZ

Gestor de Descargas IBTZ [Download] IBTZ sitio web [Website] El legado de Maestranza Norte La colección AVEZ en IBTZ

NuncaFalla [N3V Games]

Foro Oficial de Trainz [Forum] Trainz Wiki Download Station Trainz Series Trainz Service Packs Planet Auran Trainz Portal

Otros sitios [Other sites]

T-TRZ de Vasco Troni [En obras] LunMan 3D Los logotipos trainzeros de Alberte Zato El blog trainzero de Alberte Zato Viajeros al Tren (VAT)