Autor Tema: Seeking photos of vehicles....  (Leído 1449 veces)

Desconectado Colhad

• Fogonero
Seeking photos of vehicles....
« en: Diciembre 24, 2008, 16:39:09 »
Hi Zato and Ibertrainzers, how are are all??

I'm posting because I have a request for the Iber Community as I know how helpful you all can be. :D

I am starting to model vehicles in Gmax, I use photographs for mapping the textures. My request is that I need photographs of vehicles to make the texture files.

Basically, I'm asking if the Iber community could be so kind to submit photos of any vehicles you may have or can just simply supply photos. The photos themselves need to be directly in line with the front, side, rear and roof if possible. The reason being is it makes it much easier to make the texture map than if they were on an angle.

I can edit out license plates if you have concerns with privacy or other issues.

Anyone who can submit photos will be credited in the final release of the model to the Auran Download Station.

Thanks Zato and Ibertrainzers. :D

Desconectado zatovisualworks

• Administrator
  • Do ut des
    • Cousas zatianas
Re: Seeking photos of vehicles....
« Respuesta #1 en: Diciembre 24, 2008, 16:49:55 »
Hi Colin,

How fine to read you over here again.

We'll try to get you some fine photos. But, as you state, it is difficult to get correct-angled accurate pics of vehicles. If not correctly taken, final effect after texturization is awfully awkward.

:hihi: I'lll take some pics of our family cars for you, Colin. :hihi:

Have good times these days of season holidays, and above all take care,

Alberte  :D   

Mi frikiperfil :hihi:  Adopte un gato pobriño --> .

Desconectado Colhad

• Fogonero
« Respuesta #2 en: Diciembre 24, 2008, 17:12:23 »
Hi Zato, thankyou kindly. I've only really begun modelling vehicles, but I know it is much easier to use photos rather than try and make the textures. Trust me, I tried both. :o

Seasons Greetings to you Zato, I hope the New Year brings good fortune to you and all the Ibertrainzers. :D

Desconectado Colhad

• Fogonero
« Respuesta #3 en: Diciembre 27, 2008, 15:35:21 »
I've been able to make some Aussie Holden Commodores using some photographs supplied by good mate Electro.

IBerTrainZ

Gestor de Descargas IBTZ [Download] IBTZ sitio web [Website] El legado de Maestranza Norte La colección AVEZ en IBTZ

NuncaFalla [N3V Games]

Foro Oficial de Trainz [Forum] Trainz Wiki Download Station Trainz Series Trainz Service Packs Planet Auran Trainz Portal

Otros sitios [Other sites]

T-TRZ de Vasco Troni [En obras] LunMan 3D Los logotipos trainzeros de Alberte Zato El blog trainzero de Alberte Zato Viajeros al Tren (VAT)